Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Forgot iPhone Password and Forgot iPhone Backup Password

Scene 1: How do i unlock an iphone basically forgot the password, My sister had a seizure the other day and forgot her password. we cant restore it on the computer and we dont want to have to check out the apple store because its one hour ,

Scene 2: I forgot my iPhone backup encryption password. Is there anywhere I can visit find it,

To iPhone users, it's painful whether forgot iPhone screen password or backup password. Don't blame yourself so forgetful, the best place we use password excessive that it's very easy to forgot and mess the different password. Here is a note: set your password reasonable is necessary! When forgot iPhone password, don't panic,you should calm down to get solutions. I have a friend who's job is take care of iPhone issues and he taught me how to take care of iPhone password recovery,I am extremely pleased to share with you here.

I Forgot iPhone password , How to change or access the phone,

First of all, of course, would be to backup all your data prior to deciding to proceed to do anything with your iPhone. Since your passcode doesn't stop you from syncing your phone towards the computer so go ahead to save crucial computer data in iTunes. In case you an iCloud user, you should shift it to your PC to ensure safety of all your data. Then following the 6 steps below start recovery.

1. Turn off your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch

2. Plug the Sync cable for a computer

3. Plug in the sync cable to your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch while holding the "Home" button.

4. iTunes should say "Found a Device on Recovery".

5. Restore your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch

6. If you have a backup of one's device, then you should be fine or else you will have start being a new device

Problem Solved!

Still unsolved, Try this iPhone Care Pro software to unlock iPhone screen password.

No matter your forgot iPhone screen password or backup password, you'll be able to still still back up and use the device, however you will not be able to revive the encrypted backup to any device with no password.

I have no idea of whether you already know the iPhone backup features a bug, I can say this because I have days wanting to access the backup of my iphone every time it ask me for a password, because I don't remember typing a password I try lots of different passwords and so they don't work, because the file is over 1.2GB of size I have to wait more than 20 minutes between asking another time for the correct password, I found an incredible utility to speed things and also to try a great deal of passwords in seconds without waiting minutes for your correct one. The utility I tried was this : SmartKey iTunes Backup Password Recovery - - With this nice utility you are able to crack all sorts of iPhone password.

If you're certain that you have typed your password strength and you are able to't remember, just try the utility I placed. This software is for your people who forgot iPhone backup password. But to the strange password encounter after Os upgrade, it also work.

Once you unlock iPhone backup password, would you also have another question: how to regenerate iTunes backup files, The answer is easy, don't need to find the solution everywhere one the internet, here is the solution i have discovered to extract iTunes backup files perfectly: -/product/

Keep my post if many of your respective fiends also use iPhone,or iPod, iPad, perhaps 1 day will be prove useful. Of course, I don't want to see such thing happen.

Posted by

(Forgot Iphone password)

And here is the default path:

# Windows XP: Documents and Settings(username)Application DataApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup

# Windows Vista and Windows 7: Users(username)AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup

i have iPhone 4s and i forgot its pass code

when i hook up to iTunes it show this message"(iTunes can't connect on the iPhone because its look using a pass code.)"

I unlock my passcode

Labels