It's Easy & 100% Accurate

Chrometa captures your time and efforts for you because you work on the PC, Mac, iPhone, and Android. No need to start or stop timers. That's all done for you personally.

It's like having your individual personal timekeeper. Every email you are writing, every minute you work gets recorded and "automatically" put on your own timesheet.

Chrometa "Passive" Time Tracking Demo(s)

Live and On-Demand

Join Me For a 10-­Minute Passive Timekeeping” Demo

Chrometa 5.0 is officially here! Join me (Brett) for any quick and informative 10-minute walk through in our new web interface I'll explain to you the new features we now have available, and we'll take Q&A throughout and afterwards as well.

Chrometa 5.0 Live Demo Sign Up

Sign up

How to automatically” categorize time entries via keyword based rules.

How to spotlight uncategorized time from on your own timeline...

New integrations QuickBooks Online, FreshBooks, LexisNexis, plus more...

Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, and Mac Mail tracking (including Gmail for smartphones).

Again the overview will operate a crisp 10 mins, and I'll stay around as long because you'd like afterwards to resolve questions and walk you through specific parts of Chrometa. Please join our complimentary webcast now

Chrometa 5.0 Live Demo Sign Up

Sign up

And if you are waiting for the subsequent live session...

The highest standards, The happiest customers

Email and make contact with are the two billable things I lose track of - this app takes care of phone calls beautifully.

Mauresha Jenice

A good merchandise that does what it really says and helps to identify what I do in one day, specifically. It would be nice when the phone data uploaded automatically and/or in real time. It would be nice should you could get reports around the phone. Alerts, Generally the best product such as this I have seen. …

Howard Rosenthal

Love the merchandise. It pays for itself your one email or call made immediately that you forget to log or forget how much time it took. I find which they busier I am that my experience of lost income increases as manually tracking time logs is incredibly challenging. This product helps me …

Adam Chimner

I was always hesitant to use Chrometa due to price, but I figured all of the other programs I had pieced together to achieve some with the same things. The best features would be the Android app (finally I can catch and bill for sms) and the Outlook add-in - I spend 60% …

Anne Wilson

Anne K. Wilson Law Office, PLLC

This is a simple to use, nearly invisible app. It does an admirable job tracking my own time. One feature I particularly like is the ability to track my time in Word Perfect, because other tracking programs only seem to recognize Word. This app has paid for itself.

Kristi Bodin

Western Massachusetts Attorney

I have been searching along for an app that would assist me with my timekeeping by giving me the ability to backtrack what I've actually done with my time. I was disappointed by many other apps given that they required me to have to remember to punch in/out or start/stop a timer in order …

Stephanie Moore

Wait… How Exactly Does Passive” Timekeeping Work,”

How Chrometa Saved My Saturday… and Got Me Paid.” (4-Minute Video)

Saturday morning, I did some work for the client. Now, focusing on weekends isn't ideal… but it happens.

Now, I want to be sure I get covered my Saturday work!

Fortunately, I was running Chrometa on my small computer. So I didn't have to worry about keeping track of my time. That was all prepared for me ‘passively' by Chrometa's time tracker.

Click the Play button above, or just click here , to observe this demo video.

Automatic” Tracking for PC & Mac

Chrometa's time trackers will assist you to capture the way you spend every minute working in your PC and/or Mac. This includes time spent reading and addressing emails, writing documents, researching on the net, plus more. Read How This Works…

Create Accurate Timesheets

With keyword-based rules, you can have your time entries automatically allotted to the appropriate client and project, making timesheet creation very simple. Read More…

Capture Smartphone Time, Too

Our apps for Android and iOS will allow you to capture your time on the go. And we'll sync your time and effort up for you in one location. Read More…

And Other Phone & Meeting Time

When you come back to your computer, you'll recieve an Away Time” popup prompt. This will allow you to capture and bill for the offline time. Read More…

Seamless Integrations

Export your Chrometa time entries in your accounting, billing, and/or practice management system with a single-click. We export to Clio, QuickBooks, and more. Read More…

Create Professional-Looking Invoices

If you do not use another system for invoicing, you can create great looking invoices - and in many cases get paid electronically by your clients. Read More…

Track time — without wasting time

The problem with most time tracking systems - including sheets of paper, spreadsheets, and conventional software — is they require you to constantly input or record your time and energy throughout the day.

That's a problem in the neck, particularly if you are busy supporting multiple clients amidst a non-stop barrage of interruptions.

Chrometa automatically captures and categorizes ALL time invested in the computer - with no interaction or data entry required. (You'll see disappears during your free Chrometa demo)

Records billable time on your smart phone

Our new mobile time tracker app for iPhone and Android turns your calls into billable time entries automatically. You can then click these entries to your timesheet, invoice, or billing system.

As I travel for my work a great deal, I find myself using my smartphone more and much more while on the move,” says solo practitioner Patricia Lee. Now that I have the Chrometa Android app , I see that I was losing lots of money of billable time by not categorizing these calls.”

Get paid to send e-mails

Our new time capture plug-ins for Microsoft Outlook and Gmail create time entries for you. They explain to you the period of time you invested in each e-mail, along with the e-mail address of whom you sent the e-mail to or who it absolutely was from.

Result: you capture billable time devote to e-mail correspondence. No should hit a timer - all this is done automatically to suit your needs.

Simplifies time entries

Previous versions of Chrometa recorded in time increments of 1 second. Now we've changed Chrometa to record amount of time in increments of a single minute. This way, we are able to reduce your time entries to amanageable number, avoiding confusion and complexity.

Integration together with your other software

No have to manually enter your time and effort sheet in to the office software programs you use. Chrometa automatically transfers your time sheet into Clio, QuickBooks, as well as other practice management and accounting software, saving you commitment.

Bill for all your time and efforts

We've added a fresh report that makes it easy to recognize unbilled time. It demonstrates to you which days you might have uncategorized time for. You click on the report to go directly to that day.

Get a Personal Time Keeper by downloading Chrometa

The way it truely does work is quite simple. This online time tracking software for the Mac and PC can record some time you spend working on the system, what you are implementing and other valuable information. It does this by capturing file names, capturing the niche line of an email and will even capture the URL and title of the web pages you access. Download the app from Google Play Store to complete all of this on the run!

Get the bucks your clients owe you

Attorneys along with other professionals neglect to bill from 10 to 25 percent of their legitimate billable hours due to bad recording habits, being too busy, disorganization, and poor team management.

This ensures that a firm with $1 million in gross billings could be losing as much as a quarter of a million dollars a year for work they performed but never billed your client for. Yikes!

Chrometa may help you stop the bleeding and make sure you get taken care of all the time you put in on every client you've got.

Try Chrometa Free for 30-Days!

Click here to try Chrometa free for 30-days. I promise that you just will not waste time, improve the accuracy of your time and energy tracking, and help you get taken care of every billable minute you work.