Want to temporarily disable your Instagram account, I know you wish to completely turn off the clock and are desperately looking for a break from round-the-clock interaction with your hundreds of friends and loved ones who never seem to get enough of you. Don’t bother at all. You can easily switch off your account and return to it as and when you want. When you disable your account, your profile, photos, comments and likes will be hidden. There is no option to disable your account from within the Instagram app. Here is how it works! Open any web browser on your iPhone, Android device or computer. Now, you need to log into your account. Next, tap on the profile button at the top right corner. Now, you have to tap on Edit Profile. Scroll down and tap on Temporarily disable my account at the bottom right. Next, you need to select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account, You will have to re-enter your password to continue. Finally, tap on Temporarily Disable Account. Note: The option to disable your account appears only when you select a reason from the menu. If you ever change your mind and wish to reactivate the account, you can get it done easily. Simply launch Instagram app on your smartphone or tablet. Log into your account. That’s all there is to it! It would be nice to have your views in the comments below. Stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus for more such helpful posts.

how to iphone account

How do I move Exchange contacts on iPhone to my iCloud account, I have a lot of contacts on my iPhone from when my iPhone was on an Exchange Server where I worked. I am retired now and no longer have an account on the Exchange Server, but the contacts are still on my iPhone. There's an app called "Contact Mover & Account Sync" that can do the job. There's an app called "Contact Mover & Account Sync" that can do the job. Since you still have all the contacts in your iPhone, then you can snyc everything with your iCloud account. Just try to check it in your icloud. Is it legal to use business contacts now that you are no longer associated with this company, You will have to move the contacts from the "On my iPhone" list to one of lists belonging/syncing to iCloud. The only way I know of doing this is via a computer.