backup iphone 6 to itunes
After you totally switch to iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus from the old iPhone or Android phone, there is an important thing you should do now, that’s back up iPhone 6 data. You should know how importantly to backup iPhone data if you are old iPhone user. Although it is true that lost data can be recovered from iPhone directly, usually you cannot get back all the data because some of them have been overwritten.

And backup file is the safest way to recover iPhone 6 data 100%! If you know iPhone backup well, skip this part. If you are new iPhone user, these backup knowledge you should know: So far, there are three options for iPhone data backup, iTunes, iCloud and 3 party tool. First, every time you sync iPhone with iTunes, it will generate an iTunes backup file on computer which can’t read or write.

Second, iCloud will backup your iPhone data on cloud, by the way, the security of iCloud can’t be guaranteed. Third, a third party iPhone data transfer tool like iPhone 5 Transfer enables to backup iPhone data to computer that you needn’t restore at all once lost iPhone data. So, next we will introduce how to recover iPhone 6, 6 Plus contacts, photos, text messages, notes, Viber messages and more from iTunes, iCloud backup.

Step 3: After that, your iPhone will restart. Enter your iCloud account and password. Step 4: Hit “Restore from iCloud Backup”. Connect iPhone 6 to PC and run iTunes. On the iTunes, Control-click on iPhone 6 in the left. Choose “Restore From Backup”. The methods above are the official guide from Apple, however, all of these ways will delete all the iPhone 6 data after the recovery. Then, if you want to recover lost data and don’t lose the current data, Tenorshare iPhone 6 Data Recovery is here for you. Tenorshare iPhone 6 Data Recovery provides three recovery modes: from iTunes, from iCloud, from iPhone 6. After the recovery, all the recovered data will be saved on computer that it won’t delete any data on your iPhone. Now the iPhone 6 data recovery software Mac is aviable!

OS 11.3 has new Battery settings you can use to check your battery's viability. We have a guide to the Battery setting for iPhones that you should check out. If you don't have iOS 11.3 you can use third-party Mac app coconutBattery to get an quick overview of your iPhone's battery. After downloading the app, plug in your iPhone, allow it to be used by your Mac by pressing Trust on your iPhone, and launch the coconutBattery app on your Mac.

Then select the iOS device tab to see your iPhone's charge capacity. What is Apple doing to stop this from happening on my new iPhone X, Battery life will be an issue for as long as iPhones use rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, but Apple is promising to be more transparent about the issue going forward. As part of an upcoming iOS update, Apple will be adding new features to the battery tab in Settings that provide some visibility into the health of the battery, something users have wanted for years. While this won't fix the problem, it will let users target potential issues before they affect performance and get them rectified.

I did a full factory reset on my iPhone, restored my computer (Windows HP Intel all-in-one desktop) to factory settings, created all of my accounts again as "me2", am extremely hesitant to even use my chrome book. AND then, can I retrieve messages back to my phone or otherwise upload them from 2 or 3 of my Apple IDs &/or multiple backup dates, Technically challenged and frustrated !

Is it possible to extract an iPhone backup file made on a windows system running on vista load it in the backup folder on a mac and then restore say a new phone using the mac. My 6s plus is currently backing up no problem on my current vista system which can no longer get iTunes updates. I am pretty sure if i tried to restore a new 7 or 6 plus from my windows iTunes it wouldn't recognise the new phone.

My concern is that if I damaged my 6s plus my current backups wouldn't work on a new phone. I had my iPhone backed up on my computer through iTunes. My computer crashed last night. Does this mean I'm going to lose everything I have backed up on iTunes, I'm going to have to buy a new computer download iTunes onto the computer sign into my account. I'm hoping everything will still be there once I get to that point. Can anyone give me any advice on this subject,

I am going into the apple store tomorrow, and they say to back up your device before going in. If I do this via my computer or iCloud, will everything still be on my iPod touch, They say to back it up just in case, but I don't want to have everything just suddenly disappear.