hard reset iphone
Here is a method to factory restore Apple iPhone 6S to default settings. You have to reset iPhone 6S when there is a problem in processing of you have forgotten some security locks etc. This operation will remove all the data save in your phone so keep a backup before doing this operation. In this post we have given the method to hard reset iPhone 6S from the phone settings and we will share the other methods soon. First Of All Go To Home screen. Now choose Reset, and select option "Erase All Content and Settings". You will see warning of confirmation. Enter your pass-code if promted.

First, give the sleep/wake control a try. If that fails try pressing the home button on your iPhone along with the sleep/wake button. This will walk you through restarting your phone. Think about buying an app to help you with your device's battery. They let you know where and how you are utilizing batter power, in addition to giving you steps you can take to increase the life of your battery.

They also have the ability to let you know when a battery calibration is necessary, so you can extend the life of your battery. As you can see, there are many ways to use apps and built-in features to make your iPhone experience even better. Use these tips to make your life easier.

2. When the power-off slider appears, don't let go of the buttons. Keep holding them both until you see the screen go black. Wait until the silver Apple logo appears. 3. When this happens, you can let go - the iPhone is resetting. On the iPhone 8 series and iPhone X, the hard reset process is dramatically different than for other models.

That's because the holding down the sleep/wake button on the side of the phone is now used for the Emergency SOS feature. 1. Click and release the volume up button on the phone's left side. 2. Click and release the volume down button. 3. Now hold down the sleep/wake button on the phone's right side until the phone restarts and the Apple logo appears. The hard reset process is slightly different for the iPhone 7 series. That's because the Home button is no longer a true button on these models.

It's now a 3D Touch panel. As a result, Apple has changed this how these models can be reset. With the iPhone 7 series, all steps are the same as above, except you don't hold down the Home button. Instead, you should hold the volume down button and the sleep/wake button at the same time. Recovery Mode: If your iPhone is stuck in a reboot loop, or can't get past the Apple logo during start up, try iPhone recovery mode. DFU Mode: When trying to downgrade your version of the iOS or jailbreak your phone, DFU (Disk Firmware Update) mode is what you need.

Hi, I have had no problems up to now (about 9months) but I've had the phone tethered through USB for internet as the wireless on my laptop has fried. I have been playing an online MPORPG for a while and forgot how long the phone has been charging. It's cut out possibly from overheating but now back on and connected again my third-party battery app is telling me 0% battery.

Has the phone somehow disconnected the bettery to save it or have I just destroyed it, Hi Is there someone who could tell me why I cannot see any of my video's I have taken in the gallery folder. Where would it be stored, 2. Previously i had a nokia phone where i cud save msgs from diff.

Hi Lymond, you may be the only person who can help me! Is it possible to turn off the annoying voiceover on the galaxy s music player, I don't really want to use a different player, I just went that obnoxious voice to stop! Sam, I've seen this problem crop up on a forum somewhere, maybe xda developers. I suspect that factory reset was the answer.

Warren, do you mean physically, Take the phone apart but I wouldn't recommend! To just find out what the processor is try android cpuz from the market, will tell you lots of info about the phone. Actually, Sam, if you have space, cpuz had lots of memory information too! My phone says the memory is low and I am not getting my text messages. I erased lots of stuff and there is plenty of room and I did an update.