New Microphone Bug Detected In IPhone 7 And Plus

hard reset iphone
Apple’s iPhones are yet again showing a bug and this time the bug disable microphone during phone calls in iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. Spotted through a leaked document by Mac Rumors, Apple admitted that some of its iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models that run on iOS 11.3 or later might have a bug that disables microphone during phone calls. The victimized users see their speaker button grayed-out while making calls or using FaceTime for video calls.

Since the past few months, affected users have been reporting about the issue on Reddit and Twitter. The leaked document that was sent out to Apple Authorized Service Providers network reportedly verified that the tech giant is already aware of the problem. Hi, Apple. I really need your help! OS 11.3.1 and ever since, my microphone feature hasn’t been functioning.

No calls, voice memos, voice record. I’ve hard reset already and no change. As per The Verge, as a possible solution, Apple has been advising the tech support workers to inform customers to first unpair or turn off any Bluetooth devices and accessories connection to their respective iPhones. If the speaker button remains grayed out, the tech support are ordered to run audio diagnostics that will indicate if the phone needs repair with alert messages such as ‘accessory not supported’ or ‘device could not detect dock’. As soon as this notification appears the tech support can begin fixing the phone.

Moreover, Apple says that its service providers can request an exception for this specific issue for those devices that are not covered by warranty. The document though does not specify if the repair will be free or not. The issue is seemingly only affecting devices running on iOS 11.3 versions or later. Apple has, however, not confirmed the issue publicly.

Over the last few days every time my Galaxy S turns off it keeps resetting itself to factory settings. What is wrong and how do I stop this from happening, If there is no sound at all, is it possible you have damaged the phone speaker, Have you tried playing a music file with headphones in, If you have and there is still no sound, have you tried a third party program such as quick settings available free from the market which has a very easy to check volume control section,

I have a problem, All my media sounds is not working but all of my volumes are in 100% how can i fix that, Hi Moira, is it possible something to do with restricted settings, If you go into messages, press the menu key, go to settings, find multimedia messages, go to creation mode and select "free" that might help.

Bear in mind that mm messages can cost a fair amount both in the message and in data! Can you help i have trouble opening my video messages. GT I9001 when texts are longer than a couple of lines it sends a failed report to me and sends half the text to the recipient. Anyone had this problem, Take out the battery, then press and hold the ON button for about 10 seconds or so.

Replace the battery, then press ON button to try to switch on. This is a soft reset, and wipes the temporary memory and empties all remaining power in the circuits. Kitty, I have no idea how to turn it off, mostly because I've never had it turned on. I assume it reads out what the song is that is playing, Not something I've come across on my phone but as I don't have it, I assume its either something you've loaded onto the phone or it can be turned off somehow- sorry.

Savio, my galaxy groups text messages by person, for instance I can have 1200 texts from one person but in the text box, it only says their name and the first line of the last text sent. I click on the name and it opens the text listing as a scrollable series of messages in order of time sent. You could try loading Handcent sms to get more sms functionality, Johan, no idea at present. All my videos appear at the very bottom of the DCIM folder, regardless of when they were taken.

They're distinguished from the photographs in the folder by a small play arrow over the thumbnail. Mine are stored on sdcard/DCIM/camera where sdcard is actually the internal phone memory. Rhys, no idea, I've never had mine on that long! I'd see if you can install a different third party battery app and if you get the same results you've probably fried something in there! I suppose the simplest way to figure out if you've destroyed the battery is to take it off charge and make the phone use the battery. If the phone dies, the battery is dead.

Post a Comment

0 Comments