Transfer Data From IPhone 6 To IPhone 8 With Or Without ITunes

backup iphone 6 to itunes
Transferring data from one iPhone to another is one of the great demands when switching from old iPhone to new iPhone, including sync music from iPhone to iPhone and copy pictures/contacts/notes/videos between two iPhones. Tunes offers you the features of backing up iPhone and restore new iPhone from iTunes backup. In order to transfer files from iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 via iTunes, you are supposed to back up your old iPhone to the iTunes library first, then sync the backup file to new iPhone 8. Check following detailed guides.

1. Install the latest iTunes on your computer. Next, connect your iPhone 6 to your computer with a compatible USB cable. 2. Open iTunes, click the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes. Phone 6 to the computer with iTunes. Wait patiently until the process finished. 1. Connect your new iPhone 8 to the computer via a compatible USB cable. 2. Run iTunes, and click on the device button. Although iTunes allows you to back up all kinds of iPhone data to the computer, it won't permit exported data reading.

Besides, iTunes syncing always takes to long and your iPhone is unavailable while processing. Step 1: Download and install EaseUS MobiMover Free on your computer with Windows 10/8/7 by clicking the download button below. Besides, you need to install iTunes on your computer too for iPhone data reading, which is the basic need for a third-party iPhone data transfer tool. Step 2: Connect both of your iPhones to your computer with USB cables and launch EaseUS MobiMover. For conveniences, you'd better connect your source iPhone to the computer first to avoid switching devices later.

Once connected, tap on Trust on your iPhone to continue. Step 3: To transfer all data from iPhone to iPhone at once, click Transfer to Other Device among the four options and wait for your iPhone content to be loaded. Then MobiMover will automatically select all the supported items on your source iPhone as shown in the image below. While if you want to copy content from one iPhone to another selectively, go to Custom instead, under which you can not only manage your iDevice files but also move data to or out of your device freely. Step 4: Check the categories you'd like to copy and then click Transfer to start to import files from iPhone to iPhone. When it's completed, you can go to your target iPhone to check the transferred items.

If so, how can I transfer the app so that the number remains the same. Thank you for your help. Hetal, if you backup your apps to you iCloud account, your data should be backed up with it. I have some videos that I copied to a folder and synced via iTunes so that I can watch them on the iPhone.

For some reason they are included in the iTunes backup though. This made my backup too large to be stored on my laptop, so I had to stop syncing the videos so that my iTunes backup would succeed. Now I cannot watch the videos and backup my phone to my computer at the same time.

Is there some way to stop the iTunes backup from including these files. It seems really silly to do that anyway - to have a backup of something that exists in another mass storage device already. Hmmm, I don't believe there's a way to stop that backup as long as those files are in iTunes. You might post this question on the Apple support site to see if anyone else has a solution. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help. I am really stuck up in a bad situation.

I took back up on my PC on 29-06-15 and handed over my phone for repair. I got a new device as a replacement for my older device. When I connected to my PC and tried to get the back up, the message came that as the device is in older version, back up cannot be taken. You need to connect the new device, update to the similar version (as the older phones version) and then take the back up.

But now I am not able to see the back up pf 29-06-15, instead can only see the new back up which I never took. I don't want everything backed up but only my photos . Is there a way to get the photos back into my iPhone from the earlier back up done in my PC ,

Gaurang, I have no experience with PC computers. I strongly recommend posting your question on the Apple support site. Sometimes you might find a solution already posted there for your particular issue. If you live near an Apple Store, they will help you for free if you set up an appointment. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Post a Comment

0 Comments