hard reset iphone
Using Your Android Tablet to Create High Resolution Digital Paintings. Android tablets can sometimes be the cheaper alternative to ipads. There are many different kinds and sizes of android tablets. Common sizes range from 7 inch to 10.1 inch. There are tons of different brands such as Google Nexus, Samsung, Asus, Acer, Coby Kyros, and more. Some tablets are budget tablets while others are viable alternatives to the ipad.

Budget tablets are nice for surfing the web, checking your email, and playing some games but they don't have much storage. High end android tablets can be used for all sorts of things such as office work, digital painting, playing big games, watching movies, video conferencing, and pretty much most things a PC can do. These tablets also have more storage, usually 16 or 32 GBs. The main high end tablets are Samsung, Google Nexus, Asus, Sony, and NVIDIA Shield.

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, 32GB (Wi-Fi), BlackThis is my main workhorse tablet now. I really like the bigger screen because it is easier to draw and paint on it. Also it works great with the Splashtop Remote Desktop HD and doesn't crowd the PC desktop icons together because it has a bigger screen. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with S Pen is great for a small portable sketchbook or for working on big projects.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-P580NZKAXAR 10.1-Inch 16 GB, Tablet with S Pen (Black)This is the latest model of a Samsung Galaxy Tab A. It is more portable than the Note Pro 12.2, but still has a fairly large screen. Make sure you get the version with the S Pen. Now that I've discussed different types of android tablets, I'd like to talk about styluses.

My first tablet was a resistive touchscreen and I found a stylus for it with a pointed hard plastic tip which was perfect for drawing. However, when I got a capacitive touchscreen tablet (which most tablets have now) I was very disappointed when I tried to draw with the big rubber tipped styluses. I couldn't draw accurately at all with them. So I went on a web search mission to find a better stylus. I stumbled across a video for a stylus used for writing called a Dagi stylus.

These styluses were developed for writing in asian languages using Chinese and Korean characters. However, many artists started using them to draw on their computer tablets. The stylus has a metal spring on the end with a plastic disk attached to it. The stylus glides across the touchscreen and draws an accurate line. They worked great for drawing! I was thrilled to find them. Now I've found out there are some more styluses that work the same way called Adonit Jot and another called Musemee Notier. I haven't tried these, but I've read good reviews about them.

For a while I used my Dagi styluses on my Asus TF300 tablet for digital drawing and painting. I could also use them on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. However, the Galaxy Note has an accessory called an S pen. This stylus only works on a Samsung tablet or phone and is designed for writing or drawing.

To me it feels like drawing with a ballpoint pen. The S pen is even more accurate than the Dagi styluses and I really like it. The screen on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 works just as well as a resistive touchscreen, but with all the perks of a capacitive touchscreen as well.

Wacom makes a stylus for Samsung Galaxy Note products that is just like the S pen and it works great too. Now for my digital drawing and painting, I use the S pen on my Note tablets. Wacom Bamboo Stylus feel CS300UK Black for Samsung Galaxy Note programs such as Microsoft Office, email, Windows browsers, and digital painting programs.

Splashtop Remote HD enables me to make digital paintings with Corel Painter 2015, ArtRage 4, SketchBook Pro 7, Twisted Brush, and Serif DrawPlus X6. It also works with Poser 10 when you need a model for your paintings. The Dagi styluses and the S pen make accurate lines and best of all, you can draw directly on your painting instead of looking up at the screen which you have to do with most PC drawing tablets. Wacom has neat new tablets with an LCD screen, but they are a little pricey for me.