Have you ever needed to find a lost iPhone but it is on silent, leaving you at a loss on the to do, You have no idea how easy it CAN be to find your phone!

I believe I'm not on your own who loses their cellphone on a regular basis…right, Sometimes its my crazy mom brain that just can't remember the last place I input it down. Or one with the kids had it and use it i don't know”. And so many with the times the telephone is on silent, so calling it would not help me still find it. So how do you find your lost iPhone,

The day I found out I can ping” my phone even if it's on silent was the greatest life-saver. Here's a in depth tutorial, on the way to find your lost iPhone, in pictures. I promise, you will end up thanking me and attempting to buy me donuts too!!

Make certain you switch on find my iPhone” inside your phone's settings.

Go to iCloud on any computer and sign into your account. From there, go through the find my iPhone” icon.

Click on All Devices” inside center top and select the missing device.

On your screen, see where the device is located. should it be at your house, click play sound”.

You will get a ping sounding from a phone as well as a find my phone alert displayed on the screen. Click OK when you believe it is!!!!!

If your phone just isn't at your house, you'll find the location on your own screen. Now visit lost mode” first screen will ask you to enter an e-mail phone number where the finder can call you at.

Next you will end up directed to write an email that will display on the locked phone. Here you can even set a pass-code if you do not already have one on your phone. If you have an existing pass-code, you'll use that one.

Once locking your phone, after that you can click back on lock mode” to make a decision whether you'd like to receive email updates; like changes in location of one's phone.

The message will be on the screen of one's phone, and provides the finder an option to phone you at your selected contact number.

~Laura

Reply

Shawna

says:

Two things:

First, my son-in-law spent hours searching frantically for his iPhone before he finally found it under the mattress of his baby year old son. Little Guy had picked it down, toddled up to his little bed, and pushed it underneath the mattress as much as his little stubby arms could reach! I guess we'll never know why.

Second, I have, more I'm happy to admit, found my iPhone by using my iPad to text myself. In a pinch, I'll text a member of family and ask the crooks to call me. Even if the phone's on silent, IT WILL LIGHT UP AND REMAIN LIT for just a moment, more often than not revealing itself to be inside dark recesses of my purse, or even in some other shadowy area (my phone an incident are a fashionable dark color, preparing the problem) So shut off your lights, folks, and go hunting!

To see our Privacy Policy and Copy Right information, kindly visit our Disclosures page.

Copyright © Our Thrifty Ideas. All Rights Reserved Before using any content from Our Thrifty Ideas, you have to receive permission via Vanessa. Contact email protected