Any images, files, photos, videos, or other data transferred Airdropped from iOS to a Mac will always go to the active Mac users Downloads directory, which is where where AirDrop files go by default. The Mac will continue to allow accepting inbound AirDrop file transfers from iPhone, iPad, or other Macs as long as the Finder AirDrop window is open. If you are done transferring files with AirDrop on the Mac, simply close the AirDrop Finder window to stop allowing further transfers. If you’re at all confused then it is best to try this out yourself by opening the Photos app on the iPhone or iPad and then AirDropping a picture or two to a Mac. Despite being somewhat confusing to explain and demonstrate, it’s actually quite easy to use in practice. A few things to keep in mind if you’re experiencing difficulty: AirDrop requires a reasonably new iPhone, iPad, or Mac, Bluetooth must be enabled, and the devices must be within reasonable reach of one another (the closer together the better). Do you use AirDrop to transfer photos and files from an iPhone or iPad to a Mac, Have any tips or comments about AirDropping between iOS and Mac OS, Let us know in the comments.

how to iphone airdrop
How to airdrop from my iPhone to my MacBook Air, My wifi and bluetooth are on and airdrop is set to everyone but my two devices can't seem to find each other… Any help, There's no official option to use AirDrop between any iOS device and any Mac… Although that will come soon. Get Mac OS 10.10 when it is officially released. You can now copy files between the two by USB. Why can't I charge my iPhone on my Macbook AIr, Whenever I plug in my iPhone to my laptop to charge it a message comes up. I attached the picture. Does anybody know how long this will last or how to fix it, Why can't I charge my iPhone on my Macbook AIr, Whenever I plug in my iPhone charger to my laptop to charge it this message comes up. I attached the picture. Does anybody know how I can fix this or how long it will last,

This has never happened before btw. Syncing my iPhone with a new MacBook Air, I've just bought a macbook air and have started syncing my iPhone to my iTunes account. I logged into my iTunes like normal but the only songs that were there were the ones purchased recently via iTunes. I usually buy my songs from a different source and put them on iTunes manually. If I sync my iPhone to iTunes will I lose all of that music or will it be transferred to the iTunes account, Thanks for any help with this! Why do I have a crescent moon next to the time on my iphone, What does sent as a text message mean, How to get rid of this music bar on my iphone lock screen, What is TextInPut on iPhone, Hulu not displaying subtitles, Is there a way to scroll up to the first messages on the iPhone app messages, A quick way that won't take me years, Should I let this bother me, What's a good heart rate variability product, Why won't Airdrop work for me, Iphone dying in the cold,

How can I share music by using AirDrop between iPhones, Please Note - Keep Turn on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi if you’re wants to use Airdrop to share music on iOS to iOS or on iPhone to Mac. Note - Make confirm your recipient have Turn on Airdrop. Otherwise tell him/her goes at control center tap on Airdrop and make his/her self discoverable to everyone or only people in them contacts only. Why does Apple not allow music to be shared/transferred between iPhones when pictures can be, Why can't I share music in the iPhone, How do you use Airdrop on the iPhone, How can I share songs from my Apple Music library with my iPhones Apple Music library, Where can I find AirDrop on my iPhone, You can't share music between any two Apple devices. You can only buy iTunes or sync them to your phone with iTunes software on PC.